Why Join QM
“Qatar Museums” symbolizes Qatar’s cultural, educational and social aspirations and is a very diverse and interesting institution.
It inspires, preserves and promotes Art, Creativity, Culture and Heritage; giving opportunity to individuals to experience a journey of learning and exploration.
Working at QM means contributing toward building a cultural scene, showcasing component of human history, tradition and heritage; while working in a multicultural environment. It’s most powerful tool is its production of knowledge; and everyone working in this organization becomes part of this process.
What we offer
We offer suitable training and development opportunities including job shadowing, on the job trainings, Professional Exchange & Placement programs, in-house Coaching and Mentoring support to help you grow within the organization.
Our employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Generous annual leave.
- Medical insurance.
- Convenient working hours – 07:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Qatar Museums aims to create a competent local workforce to ensure the future sustainability of Qatar’s museum and heritage sectors, which will require a significant contribution from Qatari citizens.
Looking towards the development of a knowledge-based economy, we focus on recruiting, training and developing Qataris for the following employment categories within the organization:
- Core Business functions: museums, arts, heritage, culture, archaeology, libraries.
- Specialist job roles :across all QM functional areas - positions requiring professional specialization within their field.
- Leadership roles : positions in the governance and management of the organization.