• Identifies and assesses training needs for QMA employees.
• Analyzes output from the Performance Management System to ensure learning and development solutions are put into place in line with QMA’s training strategy.
• Ensures that the learning and development requirements database across QMA divisions and Museums is up to date.
• Establishes customized tailored training programs for each job family that incorporates training needs in the areas of communication, presentation skills and other soft skills.
• Maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with employees and maintains them.
• Ensures that all training materials are provided (training plans, presentation handouts and visual materials).
• Ensures that all administrative requirements for the training program are met.
• Oversees the execution of all training for both technical and non technical areas of QMA.
• Delivers training in a variety of methods (including role playing, traditional classroom setting, internal projects, team exercises etc.)
• Evaluates the effectiveness of each training course through questionnaires and feedback forms and modifies training courses accordingly.
• Acts as a subject matter expert in the area of employee training.
• Attends trainings / courses or undergoes self learning (e - courses, self reading etc.) to advance own knowledge.
• Keeps abreast of the latest potential training solutions including formal learning and coaching / mentoring initiatives.
• Ensures appropriate training records and materials are kept and easily accessible. E.g. course material, attendance lists, certifications achieved etc.
• Ensures that individual training profiles are maintained to track the training and development history of each employee.
• Communicates with Line Managers on training needs and updates.
Necessary knowledge to be able to do the job:
• Knowledge of principles and practices of HR including:
- Knowledge of Talent Development strategies, tools and processes
- Career development
Education and Certification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Administration / Human Resources or related field.
• Masters in Human Resource Management or Business Administration / certification from a recognized HR Association is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a training role in a museum or in HR as a Training Administrator.
• Results Orientation - Advanced
• Initiative & Creativity - Advanced
• Teamwork & Collaboration - Advanced
• Accountability & Ownership - Advanced
• Effective Communication - Advanced
• Learning Agility - Advanced
• Business Partnering - Proficient
• Compensation & Benefits - Developing
• HR Policies & Procedures - Proficient
• Workforce Acquisition - Developing
• Talent & Leadership Development - Advanced
• Employee Relations & Engagement - Advanced