• Administers bidding process and contracts for vendor performance/compliance.
• Assists staff and vendors for the purpose of providing information and facilitating Tendering process.
• Compiles data from a wide variety of sources for the purpose of analyzing issues, ensuring compliance with various Policies and procedures, and/or monitoring program components.
• Executes various assignments to ensure successful tendering process.
• Maintains a wide variety of Tendering records and files for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
• Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
• Prepares a variety of written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
• Researches a variety of items for the purpose of recommending purchases, contracts and maintaining district wide services.
• Responds to inquiries for the purpose of resolving issues or referring to appropriate parties.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules.
• Strong organizational and administration skills.
• High level of computer literacy, to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Education and Certification Requirements
One year of experience.