The Candidate requires a proven record of accomplishment in Project Management for complex and challenging I.T. Solutions. Being in the role candidate will be dealing with Customers at an executive level and being able to illustrate that they can manage multi-faceted and complex programs of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- liaise as a single point of contact for all major technological services.
- Project Management – Of all projects assigned ensuring that all aspects of the project life cycle are closely monitored.
- Project Control – Ensuring that all projects assigned are controlled. The control and successful delivery of all project milestones is imperative to this role.
- Project Supervision - Maintaining and managing at all times the progress of all assigned projects. Whilst also ensuring that all allocated resource is closely supervised and controlled.
- Team Management – Management of the allocated Project team. This will include control and reporting of the allocated Team Members performance and responsibilities.
- Customer/Vendor Liaison - To liaise with all customer contacts and stakeholders regarding planned and actual work. Ensuring that the Customer is aware at all times of both QMA’s and its own project deliverables. Procedures - Ensure that QMA procedures are adhered and completed in timely manner.
- Communication - To provide clear and concise reports as requested.
- Ensure existing Finance Procedures are up to date and in line with the QMA standards.
- Ensure P&L for the projects undertaken are in par with the organizational objectives.
- Closely monitor the lifecycle of each project and ensure the successful delivery.
- Ensuring the smooth transition of QM IT platforms into MS Azure Cloud.
- Implementation of CI/CD pipeline for all major B2C and B2B apps.
Necessary knowledge and skills to be able to do the job:
- Microsoft Project / EPM.
- P&L experience a plus.
- English – Proficiency Level – Excellent (Speak, Write and Read).
Education and certification requirements:
- Master’s in technology / Business Operations
- PMP and ITIL a plus.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in IT Management and Software Implementation supporting multiple sites for Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering.
- Experience in Museum domains and act as an SME to link technology with business value.
- Experience with implementing Business and Information Systems Architecture
- Strong understanding of Gantner RCX Ticketing Syste, Cloud eco-system and Microsoft Technologies.
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Micro services, and Decentralized Systems.
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills.