To coordinate efforts, define and implement the museum’s standards and workflows in ingesting, storing, describing, and providing access to digital assets ensuring an accurate repository of assets.
- Assist in collecting user needs in order to translate them into system configurations.
- Support in implementing and maintaining system policies and procedures.
- Handle the storage of assets using OTMM Digital Asset Management System.
- Upload files for archival purposes.
- Tag images, documents and video materials with associated metadata.
- Organize assets in the museums DAMS.
- Manage and maintain metadata standards.
- Describe assets using schemas and taxonomies used by the museum.
- Catalog and file hard drives.
- Generate reports and answers requests as needed.
- Archival retrieval of materials at off site storage facilities.
- Work closely with the DAMS Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with digital assets management systems.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated familiarity with all file formats including video formats.
- Keen attention to details and strong organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and certification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or equivalent.
- 0 - 3 years of work experience.