To perform various functions and ensure Mathaf’s digital asset management platform is effective. Responsible for organization, maintenance, enhancement, preservation, archiving and delivery of digital assets.
- Manage and facilitate the download and upload of digital assets using the OTMM Digital Asset Management System.
- Ingesting, organizing, general asset maintenance while maintaining accurate procedures and records for the system.
- Maintaining all company video/photography publishing to the websites by collaborating with relevant departments and operations in addition to facilitating the retrieval of previously catalogued video, audio and images.
- Performing digital asset lifecycle maintenance activities, such as digital archiving and asset expiration.
- Manage and ensure digital media and metadata access according to the Mathaf DAMS security policies as defined by the collection holders.
- Provide access to the internal and external users of the Digital Asset Management System as per the approved security matrix.
- Generate reports and answers requests as needed.
- Ensure digital collections and assets in Mathaf DAMS are stored in a searchable file structure to maintain usability and are accessible to authorized parties.
- Contribute to set up guidelines for digitization of archives and digital preservation.
- Support in developing, implementing, and maintaining system policies and procedures.
- Processes raw images using the appropriate software.
- Participate in meetings and supporting Mathaf’s Digital Assets Manager.
- Review reporting to identify low usage assets through audits, purge data of expired assets.
- Knowledge of DAM, taxonomy, and SEO best practices.
- Excellent understanding of Database management Systems and web applications.
Education, Experience, and certification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant filed is preferable.
- 9 years of work experience.