Head of Contracts
The Head of Contracts will be responsible for the development, management and monitoring of the contracting process making full use of all potential negotiating opportunities to maximise high quality, affordable care.
- Manage the Contract to ensure contract delivery in line with budget.
- Identify, monitor and manage risk associated with contracts and ensuring appropriate business controls, continuity and contingency plans are in place.
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to achieve successful contract delivery
- Develop appropriate methods of communication for internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding and buy-in in order to deliver ontractual requirements
- Ensure all contractual documentation meets the standards required by internal and external inspection bodies and delivered in line with contractual requirements.
- Manage a contract change protocol process ensuring any changes to any agreements are in writing and endorsed by all relevant parties.
- Deliver agreed management reporting (to include performance, quality and financial matters).
- In-depth understanding of Contract Management which will include drafting, negotiation and execution, tendering processes, and monitoring, reviewing and evaluation of contract compliance.
Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analyses.
Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-onone and group situations.
Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field preferred. (In some cases, an advanced degree may be desirable).
With experience of 10-15 years.
Preferably already residing in Qatar.