Head of Audio-Video Multimedia Unit
Last Date Of Application:
Sunday, February 5, 2017
About the Job:
- Installs and sets-up visual and audio systems for video conference centres.
- Installs all temporary multimedia systems for special and occasional events held at QM's museums.
- Records, edits and uploads video, operates video and audio editing equipment.
- Operates videoconferencing/teleconferencing equipment for executive presentations and meetings.
- Operates and maintains AV equipment used to record and display sound and images at QM events.
- Works with Departments/Museums to ensure maximum availability of audio and visual equipment.
- Assists users on using videoconferencing systems before and during events.
- Responds to AV conference call system management.
- Coordinates with different multimedia vendors at events ensuring seamless delivery.
- Ensures the proper use, handling of all multimedia system software and hardware.
- Conducts regular maintain checks on all multimedia system software and hardware ensuring minimum down time.
- Troubleshoots, tests, and analyzes technical problems and determines solution.
- Researches and implement best practices to resolve equipment issues.
About The Applicant:
- Knowledge of Multimedia Systems, Interactive Systems, Wireless and Mobiles Systems
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a similar role. Preferably in museums or gallery experience.