Head of Digital Media
Role Purpose :
- Responsible for QM’s content related assets
- Oversees QM digital media platforms to help engage its users in Qatar and abroad by working on :brand awareness, online reputation, content management (including website), SEO (search engine optimization)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Develops and implements the Social Media strategies and policies across all QM entities
- Works collaboratively with QM across business units to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Produces and leads publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content (for all digital channels
- and campaigns).
- Leads the development and directs the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform
- Manages or oversees all digital media campaigns (web and social)
- Manages and supervises QM’s website and other social media accounts
- Works with agencies, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing plans that connect with customers, maximize engagement and create sharing, talk value and advocacy
- Maintains content development relationships with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and other primary/key partnerships
- Other responsibilities include:
- developing and implementing a social media campaign plans
- Community Development
- Identifying Target Audiences by setting clear objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy including: Content Promotion Strategies, Engagement and Conversion strategies
- Defines, measure and analyse section KPIs and analyzes return on investment
Skilled communicator- works well across organization level and stakeholders (internal and external). Also manages external agencies and publishing partners as necessary for projects which cannot be done internally.
Responsible for the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
Bachelor of Digital Maketing/ Master’s Degree is preferred with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar field with experience in a supervisory role
Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing
Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing