- Deliver art workshops and work in various artistic techniques (drawing, painting, sculpture, etc.) and materials/media.
- Deliver educational gallery tours for various audiences, especially schools.
- Knowledgeable about art practices (studio) and able to present material in an informed and pedagogically appropriate way.
- Conducts work tours and workshops outside the standard working hours (after working hours and on weekends).
- Assists with developing materials for guided tours and workshops, based on his/her knowledge of conducting such workshops previously.
- Fluency in Arabic and English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Advanced teaching and presentation skills
- Advanced general studio art skills
- Experience with educational art programs development, administration, and delivery
- Expereince in writing educational resources and material
- Knowledge of visitor experience
- Knowledge of research
- Ability to communicate with Impact across multiple audiences
- Ability to work with a variety of materials and media: ink, charcoal, watercolour, oil paint, collage, clay, wood, ceramic, photography etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Art or Humanities. M.A./M.F.A in Art or Humanities desirable, but not essential.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.